Nov 30, 2007: Financial Statements: Annual Financial Report for period ending November... (more...)

Nov 06, 2007: News Releases: Sofia Drilling Discovers New Copper - Gold Porphyr... (more...)

Nov 02, 2007: News Releases: Stealth Increases Flow-Through Financing To $1,500... (more...)

Oct 30, 2007: News Releases: Stealth Amends Terms Of Flow-Through Financing (more...)

Oct 30, 2007: Capital Structure: (more...)


STEALTH MINERALS LIMITED

Toodoggone Property Synopsis

The Company has been working in the area since 1997, principally focused on the Pine-Tree-Fin porphyry prospects in the Finlay River valley. In 2002, a new directive was undertaken and a regional research program was conducted, which was followed by two large-scale staking programs. In 2003, the Company participated in a multi-parameter regional airborne survey conducted by the Geological Survey of Canada. In 2004 and 2005 the company conducted extensive exploration programs, which resulted in:

• a database of 25,000 rock, soil and drill core samples all fire assayed
• airborne multi-parameter geophysics over a 1,800 square kilometre area
• a database of 2,000 PIMA samples of alteration assemblages
• IP with Mag geophysics on certain properties
• geological mapping over a large previously unmapped area
• developed a genetic model that links the epithermal systems
to underlying intrusive activity on a district scale

This large-scale program resulted in Stealth's control over a geologically prospective mineral district that has numerous high-quality undrilled mineral prospects. Stealth spun out about 1/3rd of the land position for a 58% equity interest in newly created Cascadero Copper. Cascadero also has several properties of merit, two of which will be core drilled this summer.

This enabled the Company to identify twelve areas to focus on. The properties offer the potential for discovery of copper-gold, silver-gold and silver bulk tonnage and high-grade gold and gold-silver vein deposits. In addition, some of the properties have multiple exploration targets, so the twelve properties host 26 exploration targets. The claimed area has potential for further discoveries. All claims are 100% owned by Stealth but certain claims are subject to an NSR.

The Company has 92,475,271 shares issued. Stealth is a founding shareholder of Argentine Frontier Resources Inc and Cascadero Copper.

LIST OF TOODGONNE PROPERTIES AND DESCRIPTION OF TARGETS

Property 1: MacNamara (4,606 has)
o Gold and silver in breccia and stockwork
o Volcanic hosted disseminated silver
o Intrusive copper-gold porphyry
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 2: Breccia-Regal (10,050 has)
o Volcanic hosted gold and silver veins
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 3: Junkers Creek (347 has)
o Volcanic hosted disseminated gold-pyrite
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 4: Gordo (10,444 has)
o Volcanic hosted gold veins
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 5: Louis (3,939 has)
o Volcanic hosted gold-silver epithermal veins
o Intrusive porphyry copper-gold
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 6: Dana (175 has)
o Possible extension of gold-silver veins north of the Golden Stranger
o Potential copper-gold porphyry target at depth
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 7: Swan (5,624 has)
o Volcanic hosted copper breccia
o Volcanic hosted gold vein
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 8: Sam (1,849 has)
o Volcanic hosted gold-silver veins
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 9: Sickle-Sofia (9,077 has)
o Sofia copper-gold porphyry
o North Vein high-grade gold-silver low-sulphidation veins
o Quartz Lake high-grade gold-silver low-sulphidation veins
o Alexandra volcanic hosted copper-gold
o BS Zone high-grade volcanic hosted gold
o Alunite Ridge volcanic hosted gold
o Griz Vein Massive sulphide Au-Ag-Pb-Zn
o Certain claims are subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 10: Nub Mountain (8,609 has)
o Pine West copper-gold porphyry
o Northwest Breccia volcanic hosted gold-silver
o JO Zone volcanic hosted gold
o PSQ Zone high-level silver with porphyry potential
o Certain claims are subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 11: Paula (6,484 has)
o Volcanic hosted disseminated copper-silver
o The claims are not subject to the Electrum Agreement

Property 12: FogMess (6,194 has)
o North Veins bulk tonnage low-sulphidation gold-silver
o South Veins bulk tonnage low-sulphidation gold-silver
o FMH Zone copper-gold porphyry
o August gold-silver-pyrite-quartz veins
o Certain claims are subject to the Electrum Agreement

In September 2006, Stealth restructured the Placer Dome-Barrick-Goldcorp option agreement by exercising its ROFR. The Company entered into a new option agreement with BCGold Corp that enables BC Gold Corp to review all data and select three of Stealth's 12 Toodoggone properties on which to conduct exploration. BCGold Corp can earn up to a 75% interest in each of the three properties by providing a bankable feasibility study for each.

To close the agreement BCGold Corp has to subscribe to 2,500,000 shares of Stealth for a total consideration of $500,000 (20 cents per share) and issue 450,000 units of BCGold Corp (each unit = one share plus ½ warrant to purchase one share) to Stealth. The three properties have to be selected before Mar 31, 2007.

Stealth looks forward to working with BCGold Corp who has a very experienced and knowledgeable board of directors, advisory board and management team. We hope to see all three of the selected properties subject to core drilling this season. For information on latest gold prices check NASDAQ INFO.

Bill McWilliam
Chief Executive Officer
December 4th

Latest Financial News


Tips to earn big in penny stocks

The stock market is not at all about what you hear; it is about what you see, what you understand or analyze and how you use the information to get most from it. You need to trust your instincts while making the decision. Not everyone can afford to hire a stock broker, which is why there is a need to learn from the experience of other people. In the later parts of this article, we are going to give you a few tips about safe road down the penny stocks. These are the tips that people share after years of experience, some wrong decisions, and great losses. But, there is nothing to worry about because you are going to save all the hassle by learning these tips and using them to trade in the penny stock market.

Do not make a fool of yourself

Just like you, the major companies in the stock market are here to earn big profits. Do not think they are in your favor; they will do only that is favorable for the reputation and profit return of their company. More than 95% of the companies in the stock fail, and the chances to earn from the remaining 5% is very slim. Check Stock Prices At . Never believe what is published in the newsletters, use your resources and research to find the most suitable investment opportunities.
Adjust your expectations

There is no way you ar going to earn profits the first time you invest in stocks. Even though you will be aware of the possible risks and recommended strategies, your rate of return will be low. There are all kinds of possibilities in the stock market. You may sell a stock worth $1 for the price of $10 or maybe at %0.5. You have to adjust your expectations and welcome all the results because this is the way you learn and improve your strategy.

Expect risks

Risk market is the other name for the stock market. When you are earning profits, you can also face loss. Penny stocks are thinly traded, which makes them volatile. It means things can change quickly when it comes to penny stocks, so be ready to adjust to risks.

Maintain a journal
At the initial stages of entering the stock world, it is better to keep a trading journal. You can keep the record of what moves you made and the outcomes of those moves. This way you can learn from your plans and improve your strategies to move in the penny stock world. You can be a teacher of your own with this activity.

Another very important thing to mention here is the amount you invest in stocks. You earn your money with lots of struggle and just to make a big jump do not make the mistake of investing larger amounts.